We are grateful for donations of any amount; we accept cash, cheques or credit cards and will issue charitable donation receipts for all gifts. (Charitable Registration No. 10821 9767 RR0001). You may donate in the following ways:
1. You can donate over the phone using a credit card. Call Karen at 519-539-7488 ext. 238 or Heather at 519-539-7488 ext. 236. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
2. You can donate by sending a cheque or credit card information by mail. Click here to download and complete a donation form. Cheques may be made payable to: Domestic Abuse Services Oxfordor DASO. Mailing address: 975 James Street, Woodstock ON N4S 0A5.
3. You can contact us at 519-539-7488 ext. 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get information on our various giving opportunities (including one-time, monthly and annual pledges; bequests and endowments; tribute gifts; etc.) and to discuss options that suit your interests and preferences.
4. You can also donate online through CanadaHelps.
5. Click here to view our “wish-list” of items for the residents of our shelter.
Thank you for your support and for helping us help women and children in our community.