Your donation will ensure a brighter Christmas for our shelter residents. Click here to read our holiday appeal and learn how you can “be the light” that brings hope and joy!
We are grateful for donations of any amount; we accept cash, cheques or credit cards and will issue charitable donation receipts for all gifts. (Charitable Registration No. 10821 9767 RR0001). You may donate in the following ways:
1. You can donate over the phone using a credit card. Call Karen at 519-539-7488 ext. 238 or Heather at 519-539-7488 ext. 236. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
2. You can donate by sending a cheque or credit card information by mail. Click here to download and complete a donation form. Cheques may be made payable to: Domestic Abuse Services Oxford or DASO. Mailing address: 975 James Street, Woodstock ON N4S 0A5.
3. You can contact us at 519-539-7488 ext. 223 or email@example.com to get information on our various giving opportunities (including one-time, monthly and annual pledges; bequests and endowments; tribute gifts; etc.) and to discuss options that suit your interests and preferences.
4. You can also donate online through CanadaHelps.
5. Click here to view our “wish-list” of items for the residents of our shelter.
Thank you for your support and for helping us help women and children in our community.