We are grateful for donations of any amount; we accept cash, e-transfers, cheques or credit cards and will issue charitable donation receipts for all gifts. (Charitable Registration No. 10821 9767 RR0001). We also have an Amazon Wish List including essential needs that you can purchase and have shipped directly to DASO. Here are the ways you can help:
- Electronic bank transfer of funds (all amounts welcome) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Password: donate
- Over the phone using a credit card. Call Karen at 519-539-7488 ext. 238 or Heather at 519-539-7488 ext. 236. *All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
- Send a cheque or credit card information by mail. Click here to download and complete a donation form. Cheques may be made payable to: Domestic Abuse Services Oxford or DASO. Mailing address: 975 James Street, Woodstock ON N4S 0A5.
- Contact us at 519-539-7488 ext. 223 or info(at)daso.ca to get information on our various giving opportunities (including one-time, monthly and annual pledges; bequests and endowments; tribute gifts; etc.) and to discuss options that suit your interests and preferences.
- You can also donate online through CanadaHelps.
Click here to view our Amazon Wish List of items for the residents of our shelter. Items you select and purchase on behalf of DASO will be shipped directly to our Woodstock shelter (when you get to the delivery page on Amazon, please have the items delivered to 975 James Street, Woodstock ON N4S 0A5). Once again all purchases – no matter the size or total value – will be appreciated.
Thank you for your support and for helping us help women and children in our community.